I don't have time for people who waste my 
personal time.
People don't understand the difference between
living the best life. And being fake.
I've tried so hard to make a life I wanted for myself.
It's so hard to be the person people want me to be rather than the idea of what people expect.
I want the piece I worked for... not the quarter slice cause that's not fair. Yet People use me cause I have the purest idea and soul of what a teen can have. For the most part.
I work hard, yet some people get handed a silver dollar and spend it on colored tissue paper, rather than water.
Don't be the holograph of a person or the person who projects the holograph. Be the person who makes the holograph.
If I can send out any message from this poem, 
it's to have the idea of yourself and get the basics. Once you do that add-on.

Comments

Popular Posts