A Sereis Of Sweet Poems
                                                             My 40th poem

                      I love that feeling in my stomach when it feels empty.
                      Like a worm hole.
                      I love that sound of skin gripping on to dear life on my ribs.
                      Don't you love having to see my ribs.
                      And my bleeding skin.
                      Don't you love seeing me "happy".
                      Don't  you love my mask I bought of of amazon.
                     If you look close enough you can see my eating disorder writing in the middle of my
                     fourhead.
                    My I love that smell rotting flesh o wait thats me.
                     Don't you love my new perfume scent its called "depression".
                       My favorite memory was in six grade was when I hugged someone and they said
                      I was skinny.
                       Not me getting a 100% on my test.
                         Or graduating.
                           Skinny.
                            I love not remembering anything.
                             I love the feeling that I'm forgetting something.
                             I love counting how many calories toothpaste has.
                          But most of all I love the fact my mom is proud of me.
                             I also love saying I'm okay when really I'm dying.

Comments

Popular Posts