A Series Of Sweet Poems

 
                            When I grow up I want to be a princess.
                            Age three.
                            When I grow up I want to be a rock star.
                             Age seven.
                            When I grow up I want to be a model.
                           Age ten.
                            When I grow up I want to be a famous skateboarder.
                            Age thirteen.
                            When I grow up I want to be like just like Kim Kardashine.
                            Age fifteen.
                            My first job was a retail worker.
                            age sixteen.
                            My second job was a life guard.
                            Age seventeen.
                            My third job was a camp counselor.
                            Age eighteen.
                            My fourth job was a hooker.
                            Age twenty-two.
                            My fifth job was a drug dealer.
                            Age twenty-five.
                            My sixth job was in jail.
                            Age twenty-seven.
                            My seven job was a wife.
                            Age thirty.
                          My eight job was a daughter.
                           Age thirty-one.
                           My ninth job was a friend.
                           Age thirty-three.
                             My tenth job was a mom.
                            Age thirty-four.

Comments

Popular Posts