A Series Of Sweet Poems

                I adore those people who have shells to protect them.
                You know those shells.
                 The ones that protect people from getting hurt.
                Those motherly shells.
                Those shells that protect us from getting hurt by anything.
               I have a shell.
               It has been with me since I was born.
              But what scares me is the fact that when I crack my shell I crack myself.
               You see I have little scares to prove it.
                Aren't they pretty.
                 I got this one when I got into a fight with my friend cause I knew she didn't really like me.
                And I earned this one cause I had a panic attack about school.
               My shell is my family.
                It's my life.
               Without my shell i'm nothing.
               My shell is my angle.
              My shell is my outer coating.
               And you have one to.
              Be proud of your shell its beautiful.
           

Comments

Popular Posts