A Series Of Sweet Announcements

             Hey who's ever watching this.
             I need a huge favor from you.
             I'm going to be a full time blogger now.
            Now I know I have said in the past that I will most every Saturday.
             But that has changed.
             A person can only type up so many poems.
             And I will start posting on Fridays.
             Now the favor I need from you guys.
            Is to follow my blog channel.
            If I'm going to continue to be a blogger I need people to read the poems I write.
            So I need you guys to like, comment,  follow, and share.
            In order for my channel to be noticed.
             And all my poems come from my emotions.
              So I'm not being fake when I say I NEED you.
             And I you are reading this please follow me and share this.
               My most views poem is ''freedom"so I highly recommend you go check out that.

Comments

Popular Posts