A Series Of Sweet motivation
                                                                   My 30th one!



                           You are my world.
                           You are you air that I breath.
                           You are the letters that make up my poem.
                           The people that like and follow me.
                            Are the people that make me a whole.
                           The people that like my poems are worth so much to me.
                             You as a person are worth everything.
                             I was a raven with a broken wing.
                             Until you were the person that helped me fix my wing.
                           And to that I say thank you for being alive.
                          And I am devoted to you.

Comments

Popular Posts