A Sereis Of Sweet Poems

                   Theres always going to be a line to be drawn about love.
                   When most people think about love they think of a person they would do anything for.
                   When I think about love I don't want to fall in love.
                    Love is overrated and cliché.
                    But I'm a helpless romantic.
                    So does that mean I'm a teenager stuck inside a woman's mind?
                     Or is it the other away around?
                    Do I think like a woman but act like a teen?
                    I don't want to touch hearts I want to touch minds.
                    So does that mean I want more than to have a man to do everything for me.
                   No woman's opinions on men are sometimes reasonable.
                    Not one is ever happy.
                   But actually love is actually the villain.
                   When you touch love "its hard to explain".
                   "It fells like the world has stoped and you are the only two people on Earth".
                    How many times have I heard that before.
                    To many times to count I'm sure.
                    When I fall in love I want to feel like I could break my lovers life.
                      Thats what love is supposed to feel like.
                    You want to die.
                   Because once you build an empire.
                  And you knock it down.
                  Whats left?
                  Memoires.
                  And dust.
                   So the next time you say '' I love you'' think about hurting the person.
                 You'll love them more I'm sure.
   
         

Comments

Popular Posts