A Series Of Sweet Poems




                         I just need you to understand what I'm going through right now.
                         Without having to explain myself to you.
                         I need you to be the my voice.
                         The voice that understands me without being understood.
                         I need you to be the voice that explains things for me.
                         That voice the doesn't give me lectures on how I must feel.
                         I want a voice that understands my beautiful demons.
                         Without taking them away from me.
                          My sweet demons are a drug that I need rehab for.
                         I want you to be the voice that takes away the memories but not the demons.
                         The demons are like sweet-tarts.
                          Filled with sweet hatred for myself.
                         And sugar coated with a voided of self help.

                       

Comments

Popular Posts