A Sereis Of Sweet Poems



                                    Don't look away please.
                                    I know you see me.
                                    Please don't be ashamed of me.
                                    I know you are.
                                    I let down my walls for you and it crushed a whole village.
                                    Was it really worth it?
                                     Was the ache and pain really worth you being ashamed of a girl like me.
                                       I ruined my life for you.
                                         For us.
                                           So we could a future.
                                              We both had real potential.
                                                 But I wasted it on you.
                                                     And for what?
                                                         Making you finally noticed me just a little.
                                                              I sold my soul to the devil.
                                                                  For a lollipop.
                                                                     And an apple.
                                                                        A rotten one.

Comments

Popular Posts