A Series Of Sweet Poems

                         I waited for you and you never came.
                         I prayed for you and you never came.
                         I dreamed of you and you never came.
                         I wanted you to be there for me and you never did.
                         I waited two dollars on you and for what you not to be there for my big day.
                         I wanted you to teach me right from wrong not the other way around.
                         I cried for you and you still never came to comfort me.
                         I ran from home and you still didn't notice.
                         I cried myself to sleep knowing you never cared about me.
                         Was it my fault you never knew how to be compassionate.
                          Or was it for being born.
                          I waited so long for you to care.
                          But you just didn't.
                       

Comments

Popular Posts