A Series Of Sweet Poems
 


                                        I'm sorry.
                                        I'm sorry that it's not okay.
                                        I look up at the ceiling and wonder.
                                                                                             Why?
                                        I know for a fact and this is not an opinion.
                                        Were not perfect.      
                                         I'm not perfect.
                                               We cry.
                                               We get jealous.
                                               We get greedy.
                                               We need love.
                                               We all feel empty at some point.
                                                          ''It's okay''.  Is what I say when its actually the opposite of okay.
                                     The definition okay is to be in an agreement.
                                     Agreement means harmony.
                                     The opposite of harmony is me.
                                     There's chaos.
                                      Madness.
                                       Sadness.
                                         Inside of me.
                                             

Comments

Popular Posts