A Series Of Sweet Poems



                I look at you as if your some kind of monster.
                And it's because you are.
                You dig your way out of me to ruin my life.
                 But the only real monster inside of me are my fears.
                 My fears have a greater impacts then the monster thats clawing to come out.
                 And my fears are knowing I can be a better person.
                  To be a better me.
                   To be the very best.
                    To be perfect.
                     You see theres nothing more scarier than being perfect.
                    And the reason behind that is because.
                     The Definition of prefect is to have desirable characteristics and to have no flaws.
                     What if I don't want to be perfect.
                      What if I want to be a mistake.
                       The definition of a mistake is to be misguided or wrong.
                       Anytime you make a mistake that mistake becomes something greater in another way.
                        There are different types of mistakes.
                        And the type of mistake I want to be is the reason why people suffer in different ways.
                        To me suffering in another way of the body coping.
                        You need pain in order to achieve your goals.
                        And being a mistake or imperfect is something I want to be.
                        I want to help people find their mistake and make it into something greater themselves.

Comments

Popular Posts