A Series Of Sweet And Sour Reviews
                                      My Review on "The Fault In Our Stars" By:John Green

                         
                          Reading is a very important part of my life and I read on a daily basis, but watching
                       the movie first and then reading the book is so much better than reading the book first  and then watching for many reasons. One being the fact
                          I do enjoy comparing and contrasting and seeing what I liked and what I would
                          have changed in the book.



      Review: "The Fault In Our Stars"is one of the most outstanding, well written , heart-throbbing
      books John Green has ever written.  When I had watched the movie it brought my eyes to tears
      and my heart broken due to the fact that the movie was played by amazing actors
      who's names are Shailene Woodly and Ansel Elgort.  The moral of the movie is to cherish
      the time you spend together as long as you can and I personally think that the message went
      through in both the movie and the book, but when I first read the book I thought it was ten times
      better then the movie for so many reasons.  To start off I think that in the beginning of the
      movie when it starts it's exactly like the book but towards the middle it starts to get a little messy
      and the movies does have a lot of important senses that get cut out. For starters
      in the book it mainly focuses on two people who have cancer fighter together and making a bond
      that slowly forms into a relationship, but in the movie it mainly focuses on two teenagers falling
      in love. Another thing that aggravates me is that in the book it talks about both characters life's and
      their daily struggles, but in the movie it doesn't really talk about their lives much. Towards the end of the movie I would have to say that it was a lot like the end of the book.


Comment what other books you want me to review.
Don't forget to like.
Follow.
And share.
     

Comments

Popular Posts