A Series Of Sweet Poems


                                             I look at you but you were never there.
                                             I kissed you but you never kissed back.
                                             I talked to you but you never answered.
                                             I counted doves with you but you never counted back.
                                             I missed you but you never missed me back.
                                             I talk about you to my friend but you never did the same.
                                            You looked at me so I looked away.
                                            You kissed me so I turned away.
                                            You talk to me so I kept my mouth shut.
                                            You counted doves so I subtracted my ravens.
                                            You missed me to I had to leave.
                                            You talked to your friends about me but I always knew you were
                                             just to good for me so I had to set you free.
                                            We looked at each other and the spark was there.
                                            We kissed each other and the spark was there.
                                            We talk for hours and the spark was there.
                                             We counted doves and the fire was there.
                                             We missed each other and we could burn a whole city down with our fire.
                                             We talked about one another to our friends and they got burned with our          
                                             fire.






                                   
               

Comments

Popular Posts